Rocket-powered super suits! Jolly green giants! Living toys! Gun-totting Mercenaries! Talking animals of all shapes and sizes! A pint-sized Karate expert! Civil War zombies! Water slides! Weather-shifting tykes! Flesh-eating fish! Bumbling cops! One ugly mother f’er! And the worst movie ever made! If that collective spasm of genre defying monoliths doesn’t scream “Summer Movie Season” loud and clear, nothing else ever will. The temperature is about to rise, and so is the palpable excitement found inside your local multiplex. It’s about to get very hot in here, and there are more than a handful of huge blockbusters aiming to burn down that big screen in a blaze of glory.You’ve waited eight long months for the Summer Movie Season to kick back into high gear, and things are going to start revving up very quickly. It all starts May 7th with the highly anticipated, long awaited return of Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) in Jon Favreau’s Iron Man 2. That’s not the only sequel Hollywood has in store for us this year. We’ll also be getting the eleven years in the making Toy Story 3. As well as the fourth outing for our favorite Far, Far Away Ogre in Shrek Forever… Read full this story
- Rich Ross Makes Moves (And Movies) At Disney
- What to Watch on Netflix: Alice Cooper Recommends Best Horror Movies and TV
- 25 Secrets About the
- SET VISIT: Freddy Krueger Lives in A Nightmare on Elm Street!
- Captain America: Civil War Almost Had Iron Spider & Red Hulk
- The Do-Over Trailer Reunites Sandler & Spade on Netflix
- Conscious Coupling: Inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk's Sweet, Low-Key Romance
- What Happens to Cannes-Bound Films Now?
- 35 Reasons to Love Justin Timberlake
- Robert Herjavec Is 'Very Grateful' to Have Met Girlfriend Kym Johnson on
- China’s ‘Ne Zha’ Hops Past ‘Zootopia’ As Market’s Biggest Animated Film Ever While Local Box Office Rebounds & TV Faces Communist Party Haircut
- One burning question facing each NBA team heading into 2016-17 season
2010's Summer Movie Preview Spectacular in 3D Duo-Vision - Part 1! have 324 words, post on movieweb.com at April 27, 2010. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.