Get ready to shop. And then save! Today only you can get 20x the PC Optimum Points when you shop at Beauty Boutique!
When you spend $50 or more – which we all know is super easy to do at Beauty Boutique – you’ll get 20x the points.
All you need to do is log into your account (or shop in store, but it’s cold out!) and add whatever makeup, cosmetics, fragrances, or skincare items you need to cart. Then present your card at checkout. And boom, you’ve got 20x more points than usual!
Don’t you just love these PC Optimum points??
This is the perfect time to splurge on an item you’ve been wanting, like the Forio LUNA mini 2 that is $159 but said to be well worth the money. Or stock up on the everyday essentials such as these Neutrogena all-in-one makeup removing wipes that are currently on sale for $7.99 from $13.49, along with some lotions, night creams or cleansers.
Beauty Boutique offers free shipping on orders over $50.
- Optimum offers credit to customers after power failure
- The William Named #1 by USA Today Takes Boerne by Storm
- Seattle photographer, Juneau publisher make boutique books
- PCS Edventures! Announces Restricted Stock Purchase By CEO
- BBC Radio 4’s flagship Today programme revamp branded ‘dull’ in the hands of new editor Sarah Sands
- Overwatch Halloween 2017 ends TODAY! What skins and modes are there?
- 35 Most Beautiful Places in Maine (to see before you die)
- Final free outdoor yoga in Harbor Point this Sunday!
- Final free outdoor yoga in Harbor Point Sunday
- Today in History: September 9, 2019
- New Point Ramen Joint Doesn't Disappoint
- Laura Whitmore and Giovanni Pernice’s chemistry reaches boiling point with sensual waltz on Strictly Come Dancing