We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication. 1. A faux-leather jacket because it’s the perfect extra layer to first extend your favorite summer dresses and blouses into fall, and then extend your warmer sweaters into winter and put off wearing that puffy coat just a little longer. 2. A pack of five pairs of liner socks so you can keep wearing all your favorite flats, pumps, loafers, and sneakers up until the moment it gets really chilly, and you have to call in your boots. Plus they have a no-slip piece of silicone in the back so they actually stay on your heel. 3. And five pairs of super comfortable ankle socks because they’re perfect for wearing with boots and booties once the thermometer hits 55 degrees. 4. A leather conditioning cream so when you do pull your boots (or leather jacket, or favorite fall bag) out, you can give them a protective coat that also restores their original beautiful tone and softness…. Read full this story
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020: Best Wishes, Messages, Images and Quotes to share with your brother or sister on Rakhi
- Poor quality of governance remains a huge problem – Obiora Okonkwo
- Exclusive: Internet pioneer Leonard Kleinrock on the great experiment we’re living through, and why the internet probably won’t break
- Steph & Dom solve your sex, love & life troubles: My sister’s having an affair with my friend’s husband
- Coronavirus live updates: Jobless claims fall, 16 million still collecting unemployment
- Coronavirus live updates: School sports teams in Bay Area unlikely to resume in fall
- Coronavirus live updates: Technical problem causes undercount of cases in California
- 'We miss our boss!' Sofia Vergara shares photo of America's Got Talent set with an empty seat for Simon Cowell as he recovers from surgery after breaking his back in bike fall
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: Want to know how long you'll live? See how many of these you can do in one minute
- Steven Soderbergh on Quitting Hollywood, Getting the Best Out of J.Lo, and His Love of
- Is the British education system designed to polarise people?
- The next Indian astronaut
29 Problem-Solving Products For Fall You'll Probably Wish You'd Known About Sooner have 376 words, post on www.buzzfeed.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.