This was selling for $19.99 before the price started to drop and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
- Tested for strength and designed for comfort, Scott ComfortPlus is 3X stronger for unbeatable comfort*
- Thick and plush sheets provide a trusted, comforting clean
- Sewer-safe and septic-safe unscented bathroom tissue
- Large Rolls have 220 sheets per toilet paper roll
- FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified from responsible sources
If the Subscribe & Save button is adding the item to your cart instead of taking you to Subscribe & Save checkout you will need to read this post for instructions on how to subscribe to an add-on item!
-All subscribe and save orders waive the add-on requirement and ship for free with no minimum order amount.
If you subscribe to 4 items or less you’ll pay $11.87. If you subscribe to 5+ items then the price drops to $10.62. If you add enough items before your next monthly Subscribe & Save order goes out, all previously ordered subscription items will automatically drop to the lower price. It can be worth adding more subscribe and save items before they ship so that you save 15% on all the items you subscribe to.
-You can cancel the subscribe and save service with absolutely no obligation or penalty once the item ships. To do so just click here to manage your subscriptions.
-All subscribe and save orders ship for free with no minimum order amount.
–Click here to learn how to expedite an Amazon subscribe and save item to receive your subscription item in a week or less.
a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.
- Face recognition flushes out China’s toilet paper crooks
- The serial entrepreneur behind ‘period-proof underwear’ wants you to give up toilet paper
- A roll of ‘remarkably unused’ Nazi toilet paper is being auctioned off
- This clothing company is facing claims that its ‘pants rip like wet toilet paper’
- Senate buys too much toilet paper, among others – COA
- LuLaRoe is refunding everyone for pants that customers say ‘rip like wet toilet paper’
- This Woman's Travel Plans Were Ruined After She Used Her Passport As Toilet Paper
- This Alibaba app lets you ask strangers to deliver toilet paper
- Colorado city uses toilet paper to help repair cracked roads
- Senate could use more reason, less toilet paper
- A lot of people think Apple’s new HomePod speaker looks like a roll of toilet paper…or a marshmallow
- 10 gut-wrenching pleas from astronauts to save planet Earth