There’s still time to put those finishing touches on your holiday outfits – or to upgrade your entire wardrobe – and save money while you do it.
Dynamite recently launched a new round of sales, and the latest one includes everything you need to get through the winter. For the next few days, coats and scarves are 40% off!
If you’re shopping in-person, this sale ends whenever your local store closes. And if you’re shopping online, you have until 7 AM ET on Wednesday to complete your order.
And if this sale wasn’t enough, Dynamite has a few other treats for you. For a limited time, select camis are 30% off, and you can mix and match long-sleeve shirts and tunic tops as part of a buy one, get one 50% off deal. Orders over $25 ship free, or you can ship to a store for free.
- Red Dead Online adds a new Showdown game mode and pretty new clothes
- NY Prostitution Case Dismissed Because Pea Coats
- How to do hydrophobic coating at home: Hassle free way to keep your clean [Video]
- What To Do When Your Gym Clothes REEK
- Fashion Scavenger Hunt: Help Find This Pendleton Portland Coat
- Indochino is Making Coats Again, Prepare for Compliments
- Fashion Scavenger Hunt: Help Find This Purple Coat from
- Why Are You Still Washing Your Clothes In Warm Water?
- White People Are So Happy They Can Now Drink Rosé Out of a 40 Ounce This Summer
- Online competition sinks Colorado Springs clothing manufacturer Janksa
- Burberry Is Burning Its Own Clothes, Because Capitalism
- The Ban on Head Scarves Had to Go