If your iPhone isn’t shutting off unexpectedly, congratulations: You haven’t hit the end of your battery’s life cycle just yet. That doesn’t mean you’re getting the most out of your iPhone’s battery, though. If you feel like it’s taking too long to keep your iPhone up to speed, we’ve compiled a few easy tips that’ll help you spend less of your life waiting around an outlet.Don’t use your computer. If you’re primarily concerned with speed, use a wall charger or external battery pack instead of your laptop’s USB port. It might be less convenient, but it’ll allow to your transfer more amps of power to your iPhone at once. That means it’ll be faster. Grab a different charger. Now, you have to be careful here. Counterfeit chargers are rampant on Amazon and eBay, and they simply cannot be trusted. A slow charge is better than an exploded phone. That said, while you shouldn’t trust most third-party Apple accessory makers, there are chargers from reputable brands like Anker, Monoprice, and AmazonBasics that are both faster and trustworthy. They won’t be dirt cheap, but the safety is worth the extra buck or two. Just make sure it has Apple’s MFi (Made for… Read full this story
- Apple AirPods Pro review: perfect fit
- The best smartphones for 2019
- The 11 Winners Of Our 2012 Innovation By Design Awards
- The best free-to-play games of 2019 will help frugal gamers survive
- The worst Apple Watch problems, and how to fix them
- Tried everything to lead a healthier life but can’t succeed? This wellness journal devised by top TV doctors Chris and Xand van Tulleken could improve your diet, mood, sleep and strength
7 simple tips for charging your iPhone as fast as possible have 288 words, post on www.businessinsider.my at December 3, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.