APPLE is taking on Netflix with the launch of its very own streaming service – and some of you can even get a year’s membership for free. The new Apple TV+ service went live today bringing original, star-studded TV shows and movies to your favourite fruity gadgets. And the good news is that you can get one year of membership for free if you’ve made a qualifying hardware purchase. Valid products include a new iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac or Apple TV bought since September 10, 2019. The offer is only valid for three months after eligible device activation, starting from November 1, 2019. And your plan will automatically renew for the full £4.99-a-month fee after the 12-month period is over. That will save you £59.88 over the course of a year. You’ll be notified within the app if you’re eligible to claim the membership, as Apple knows when your device has been activated. If you haven’t made a hardware purchase then you can also claim a 7-day free trial. Then the usual £4.99 monthly fee kicks in. Another way to save money is to use Apple’s Family Sharing feature. If you link other Apple IDs to your own, you… Read full this story
- Can Apple Become the Google of Television?
- Disney Plus: Launch dates, prices, preorders, movies and shows to expect
- Disney Plus: Launch timing, prices, preorders, movies and shows to expect
- Disney Plus: Launch, prices, movies and shows to expect
- Frozen! Disney+ launch is plagued by technical issues as thousands report trouble logging in and streaming after it launched to huge fanfare this morning - but service blames 'demand exceeding expectations'
Apple TV+ finally available – all the shows plus how to get a free YEAR of this Netflix rival have 269 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.