Tech & Science Battlefield V Battlefield V ’s battle royale mode should launch sometime after the game’s release in October, but a new report suggests the suite might go free-to-play if the title’s early sales fall short of expectation. The source, who wished to remain anonymous, made the claim in an email to the hosts of the most recent episode of the Giant Bombcast. The email starts around the two-hour-and 23-minute mark, but we’ve transcribed it below. I am anonymous, but you can say it’s the same person who gave you the EA stuff from E3. Maybe you saw fans freaking out over the report from an investment bank, Cohen and Co., that Battlefield V pre-orders are weak. Some are already comparing it to Titanfall 2 because it is coming out right around Red Dead 2 and Call of Duty. That’s pretty far off base. Let’s put it this way: Battlefield V pre-orders have already outsold Titanfall 2’s week-one sales and pre-orders, and EA isn’t going to let the game underperform too drastically. For one, it could make it’s battle royale mode free-to-play with bonuses for people who own Battlefield V to make up the revenue difference, but it is… Read full this story
- H1Z1 Battle Royale arrives on PS4
- The DeanBeat: The battle royale between Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 and Battlefield V
- Africa: Battle Royale in Africa
- Everything you need to know about Battlefield V
- Watch the Battlefield 5 reveal with Trevor Noah: WWII and free DLC
- A royal wedding and beheading: The date that links Meghan Markle and Anne Boleyn
- Meet The Workers Of Windsor Helping To Make The Royal Wedding Happen
- Memorial Day salute to those who have "borne the battle"
- Kenya: Why Kenya's Proposal to Execute Convicted Poachers Is a Bad Idea
- Only in Florida: Battle over water, free speech pits billionaire vs. activist
- POLITICO London Playbook: Iran vs. Israel — Brex-ing bad — Corbyn recruitment drive
- South Africa: Labour Conducts Blitz Inspection in Agricultural Sector, Free State
‘Battlefield V’ Devs Considering Free Battle Royale & ‘Bad Company 2’ Remaster have 327 words, post on www.newsweek.com at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.