It’s January, which means that the eyes of the technology world turn to Las Vegas in anticipation for CES 2018. However despite the name, the Consumer Electronics Show is increasingly featuring B2B technology as manufacturers look to show off their latest creations and releases. CES 2018 promises to be the largest edition of the show to date, so what will it bring for the B2B world? ITProPortal takes a look at what you can expect. AI….everywhere 2017 appeared to many to be the year that Artificial Intelligence went mainstream, as it seems every product and service being released boasted some kind of AI. Now that the systems and technology are widespread, however, it is now down to the industry to take AI to the next level. CES 2018 will doubtlessly figure many consumer devices featuring AI capabilities, but the B2B world should also see a number of new releases and advances too. This year’s show features more conference sessions on AI than any other topic, alongside an all-new Artificial Intelligence Marketplace to showcase the latest products and technology, with exhibitors including Yamaha, Baidu and NovuMind. “CES will kick off 2018’s growing adoption of artificial intelligence,” says Chetan Dube, President and… Read full this story
- CES 2018: The year the AI wars were fought
- L'Oreal's tiny wearable at CES 2018 helps you protect your skin
- Watch our CES 2018 smart home panel: Shopping and the Smart Home
- Five Standout Innovations From CES 2018
- The Best of CES 2018
- CES 2018, day 2: Live from the CNET Stage in Las Vegas
- Garmin puts safety first with Speak Plus camera at CES 2018
- Virgin Hyperloop One rockets toward reality at CES 2018
- Mad Catz rises from the dead with unique PC gear at CES 2018
- CES 2018 PC preview: What to expect from laptops, desktops and tablets
- CES 2018 is where you'll start caring about 5G
- LG V30 arrives at CES 2018 in 'Raspberry Rose'
CES 2018: The top B2B trends to expect at this year's show have 317 words, post on www.itproportal.com at January 4, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.