By Brent Zwerneman, Houston Chronicle Published 9:50 am CDT, Friday, September 28, 2018 PHOTOS: College football’s largest stadiums in 2018 COLLEGE STATION, TX – SEPTEMBER 16: Texas A&M Aggies offensive lineman Ryan McCollum (77) gets set for a play during the college football game between the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns and the Texas A&M Aggies on September 16th, 2017 at Kyle Field in College Station, TX. (Photo by Daniel Dunn/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images) >>>See college football’s largest stadiums in 2018 … less PHOTOS: College football’s largest stadiums in 2018 COLLEGE STATION, TX – SEPTEMBER 16: Texas A&M Aggies offensive lineman Ryan McCollum (77) gets set for a play during the college football game between … more Photo: Photo By Daniel Dunn, Icon Sportswire Via Getty Images 1. Michigan’s Michigan Stadium Ann Arbor, Mich. 107,601 1. Michigan’s Michigan Stadium Ann Arbor, Mich. 107,601 Photo: Icon Sportswire/Icon Sportswire Via Getty Images 2. Penn State’s Beaver StadiumUniversity Park, Pa. Official capacity: 106,572 2. Penn State’s Beaver Stadium University Park, Pa. Official capacity: 106,572 Photo: Icon Sportswire/Icon Sportswire Via Getty Images 3. Ohio State’s Ohio Stadium Columbus, Ohio Official capacity: 104,944 3. Ohio State’s Ohio Stadium Columbus, Ohio Official capacity: 104,944 Photo: Icon Sportswire/Icon Sportswire… Read full this story
- A conservative group accused Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of campaign finance violations, but experts say the charges are overblown
- Phenomenal Women: On the Transformative Power of Black Women
- US border officials have stopped prosecuting migrant families for now
- Johnson & Johnson knew for decades that asbestos lurked in its Baby Powder
- The plot to subvert an election: Unravelling the Russia story so far
- Amazon just revealed the top 20 contenders for its new headquarters — here are their incredible proposals
- NBA POWER RANKINGS: Where every team stands after a big offseason
- Louisiana five years after BP oil spill: 'It's not going back to normal no time soon'
- Confusion swirls on border after Trump reversal on families
- Congress just reached the mother of all budget deals of the Trump era — get ready for a wild 36 hours
- Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- Half of Americans say they are personally ready for a gay president but just 40 per cent believe the rest of the country is, new poll shows as Pete Buttigieg moves into top tier of 2020 Democrats
Charges dismissed against Texas A&M reserve center Ryan McCollum have 362 words, post on www.chron.com at September 28, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.