Never Miss Another Deal - Follow DansDeals on FacebookPlease note: This is a sponsored post. CIT Bank Now Offering 2.45% APY On A Savings Account Interest rates continue to climb upwards. For people who want to earn some interest on their savings, but still want to have access to liquid funds, a savings account is likely the best option. If you fund a CIT Bank savings account with at least $25,000 you’ll now get 2.45% APY, alternately you can fund it with any amount and make a monthly $100 deposit to qualify. There is no hard credit inquiry performed for opening a CIT account.
- SBI to keep savings account interest rate unchanged; cuts FD rates again
- Low-income group women prefer savings account to insurance: survey
- Stashing your cash: the beginner's guide to saving
- NPCI offers recharge option for FASTag through BHIM UPI
- From shopping to banking: Be ready for these 10 changes in 2020
- EXCLUSIVE-Tesla to take new $1.4 bln loan from Chinese banks for Shanghai factory: sources
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY): Eligibility, contribution, amount, tax benefits and other details
- Best fixed rate bonds 2019 and 2020 - how to find the right account for you
- The “Simple” Way To Upgrade Your Bank Account
- From bulk buying to slashing your fuel bills, here’s how to save £3,500 in 2020
- Metro Bank might be on to something
- Vietnam’s central bank contemplates ‘mobilizing’ gold from public
CIT Bank Now Offering 2.45% APY On A Savings Account have 230 words, post on www.dansdeals.com at January 2, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.