- Bookable on Priceline. Tickets purchased from Priceline today are refundable until 11:29pm EST tomorrow. Please see this post for directions on how to cancel these tickets.
- Also bookable on Orbitz or Expedia.
- Limited seats are available on each date.
- You must stay for at least one Saturday night for the lowest fares.
- Use a card like Sapphire Preferred or Sapphire Reserve to earn 2 or 3 Chase points per dollar spent and get free travel/medical insurance, trip/luggage delay protection, and more!
- Fares are basic economy, but Delta still gives a free carry-on bag. If you have a card like Delta Business Gold, or Delta Business Platinum, Delta Consumer Gold, Delta Consumer Platinum, you can also get a free checked bag and have priority boarding. You don’t need to use your Delta card to get this benefit, you only need to have your Delta mileage number in the reservation.
- You can read legendary DDF member Something Fishy’s Trip Report and amazing pictures from his Iceland PhotoDO here.
- You can read infamous DDFB memberZalmy Silver’s very safe Iceland trip report here.
- You can read the Iceland Master Thread and Wiki on DDF here.
There is now a Chabad House on Iceland, though I’m not sure if they are providing any kosher catering yet. Multiple DDF members have brought their own kosher food to Iceland without any reported issues.
Delta: JFK to Reykjavik $353-$364 outbound dates:
Delta: Reykjavik to JFK $353-$364 return dates:
If you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents each towards travel. If you have a Chase Sapphire Preferred or Chase Ink Preferred you can redeem points for 1.25 cents each towards travel.
You can login to your account and redeem Chase points for travel here. The cost will be 23,555 points round-trip with a Sapphire Reserve or 28,267 points with Sapphire/Ink Preferred. That rate include all taxes and you will still earn flight miles as well!
Join the 93.7K people who follow @DansDeals on Twitter and you’ll get a tweet when a deal is posted on DansDeals.com! Click here to learn how to setup text message alerts (and choose which hours of the night not to bother you) and you’ll be the first to know about every deal!
Get more details on credit card offers and compare to other cards: Click Here To Explore & Compare Credit Cards