You must use a desktop browser to view this item. On a phone’s browser menu you can click “Desktop Site”.
Save an additional $3 off with code (One time use): PERFECT3
I use this chair for work every day and it offers fantastic customizatible support, while having a breathable material. This is a great price for this chair.
- FREE Armrest Upgrade, Fully Adjustable Arms
- Size B
- Adjustable Lumbar
- Carbon (Black) With Graphite Frame
- Tension Control
- Height Adjustment
- Forward and Rear Tilt Locks
- 10 Year Warranty with Madison Seating Only
“Award-winning industrial designers Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick earned themselves a place in what amounts to the design hall of fame when their Aeron Chair (1994) was added to the permanent collection of MoMA. This chair is the paradigm of ergonomic seating, conceived to conform not only to different body shapes but also to movement, with multiple adjustment points for a custom fit. The breakthrough Kinemat tilt mechanism lets it move smoothly with the user from forward tilt (when you reach for the phone) to backward recline (while you contemplate what to say). And the Pellicle weave upholstery, another innovation in concept and comfort, evenly distributes weight over the seat and back, and permits air circulation. Durable and sleek, this chair will still look like new long after you retire. Design doesn’t get more civilized. Constructed of 66% recycled materials.”
- Sam Miller, co-chair of Cleveland’s Forest City Enterprises and philanthropist, is dead at 97
- Apps fully loaded for chance of a lifetime with Dragons
- You don’t need size to be a cop. Just willing to help people, she says after 34 years on the job
- You don’t need size to be a cop. Just willingness to help people, she says after 34 years on the job
- National Parks Services optimistic Miller Field will open for soccer season; decision due soon
- Miller Hospital marks opening of new unit for emergency pediatric patients
- Miller Field to open ‘on time’ for soccer season
- 'SNL' and 'Shrill' star Aidy Bryant on size and self-esteem: 'I just got fed up'
- Emeril Lagasse opening a restaurant on Carnival’s new Mardi Gras cruise ship
- Get access to more than 800 professional courses for just $41
- Grab a special deal on this Python training bundle
- Valentine’s Day Freebies: Free Wings, Desserts, Entrees and Other Food Deals