Find out the essential accessories to make your laptop safe and secure. Don’t be the next victim in the ever popular crime of laptop theft. Keep your laptop and all your critical information safe and secure. Learn how. The Frightening Truth: Laptops have become one of those devices that is quickly going, and in some cases, already quickly gone from something that only techies or high level business people owned to something that even a poor college student finds a way to afford. This is simply that our lives become wrapped around these objects. Think of the cell phone. Ten to 15 years ago it was again only the techies or important business people that owned a cell phone. Now even elementary school kids have them so parents can be in constant contact when necessary. We all have had the moment when we though we had misplaced our cell phone. Imagine losing your laptop. Not only is it a fairly significant expense, but think of the data you have on there. You probably keep a file with account numbers, you have your family pictures stored there, maybe music, movies. The list is a long one and an important one. Therefore,… Read full this story
- Trump administration plans expanded use of personal data
- India's political parties should collaborate to bring a strong, adequate data protection law
- CIA unit that crafts hacking tools didn’t protect itself
- What is packet loss, and how do you fix it?
- Early Microsoft Surface Labor Day Deals: Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro 7
- ESET says public, private organisations’ll determine Nigeria’s future on data governance
- Why data protection is crucial for successful implementation of National Digital Health Mission
- Virgin Atlantic will axe another 1,150 jobs taking total losses during covid pandemic to 4,700 amid 'quarantine roulette' chaos and demands for airport testing
- Privacy Bee scrubs your personal data from companies to reduce your risk of identity theft
- Ex-NSA contractor to plead guilty to 'breathtaking' heist of top-secret data
- HP's Labor Day Sale is live: great deals on laptops, monitors, printers, and more
- For a data firewall: On need for a data protection law
How to Protect Your Laptop – From Theft and Data Loss have 346 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at March 16, 2009. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.