Help! My system crashed and my data is gone! Losing data is all but impossible for those with just a little bit of technical experience these days. Purchasing a backup program or an external hard drive to store our most detailed information safely is inherent and we don’t even think about it anymore…it just happens with a magical poof. Right? Unfortunately, this is not the case.There are several methods and programs that assist in the prevention of data loss due to heat, corruption or virus infection. We receive emails, pop-ups, news reports and more on the latest virus or technological solution but with our fast paced jobs and soccer games and pictures we need to download, we put it off for another day.However, once the system crashes, the motherboard fries or the screen goes black and the button thingamajiggy doesn’t work anymore, panic hits. We cry out and begin plugging and unplugging, calling the Geekaroma, Little Joey down the street that just fixed Aunt Edna’s machine or anyone that will listen to our sad, sad story about how we almost finished the proposal on time.Yet, in reality, our data is still there. Many data recovery companies can even retrieve data… Read full this story
- Renesas in $6.7 bln deal for IDT to boost chips for self-driving cars
- Getting home is just as hard! Day of frustration for commuters sees cancelled trains, crowded buses and gridlock - with Sadiq Khan getting stuck in one of his own 'green' road schemes
- Donald Trump Will Run Again in 2024 if He Loses to Joe Biden, Says Steve Bannon
- Trump campaign blasts Biden over new Hunter Biden-Ukraine story, claims it shows he ‘lied’
- 2020 Election Live Updates: Trump wants to ‘outlaw’ sanctuary city practices; California prepares for election unrest
- These backcountry hikers got caught as the Creek Fire roared to life. So they outsmarted it
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's brother Frank owes dead man's family $1 MILLION for 80mph car crash - but has never paid a cent in 20 years and the Democratic candidate did NOTHING to help
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: Sept. 4-5
- The Myth of the Central Park Five
- Boris's mass COVID testing moonshot 'to cost £100BILLION': PM's plan to get life back to normal is forecast to cost almost as much as entire NHS budget - as experts warn it may not even be possible
- At 35, Carrie Was Finally Feeling Secure In Her Adult Life. The Coronavirus Completely Derailed It.
- Black North Carolina business owners adapt to financial uncertainty amid pandemic
How to Recover Your Lost Hard Drive Data have 416 words, post on ezinearticles.com at July 3, 2009. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.