Colin Shannon became the CEO of PRA Health Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRAH) in 2010. First, this article will compare CEO compensation with compensation at similar sized companies. After that, we will consider the growth in the business. And finally we will reflect on how common stockholders have fared in the last few years, as a secondary measure of performance. The aim of all this is to consider the appropriateness of CEO pay levels. Check out our latest analysis for PRA Health Sciences How Does Colin Shannon’s Compensation Compare With Similar Sized Companies? According to our data, PRA Health Sciences, Inc. has a market capitalization of US$6.2b, and paid its CEO total annual compensation worth US$7.9m over the year to December 2018. While we always look at total compensation first, we note that the salary component is less, at US$930k. Importantly, there may be performance hurdles relating to the non-salary component of the total compensation. When we examined a selection of companies with market caps ranging from US$4.0b to US$12b, we found the median CEO total compensation was US$6.8m. That means Colin Shannon receives fairly typical remuneration for the CEO of a company that size. While this data point isn’t particularly informative… Read full this story
- Uber CEO Dara Khosrowshahi Seeks Early COVID Vaccine Access for Drivers, Bashed on Twitter
- How the White House Followed the Science to Enable a Quick Vaccine | Opinion
- CEOs Balloon Captive ‘Green Card Workforce’ in U.S. Jobs
- California Restaurant Association CEO 'hopeful' coronavirus outdoor dining ban will be lifted by courts
- A study shows an increase in binge drinking every week during lockdown
- Michael Levin: COVID lockdowns – substance abuse spikes will hurt us for decades. Don't politicians get that?
- Why state govs should be denied Pension fund loan bid
- Facebook is launching NEW ‘News Feed’ with no posts from friends or family in January
- "You have one job, Joe"
- Screen Time: In pursuit of a pencil and paper education in a digital society
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 9
- Sen. Jack Reed on push for answers on reported Russian bounties for American troops
Is PRA Health Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRAH) Excessively Paying Its CEO? have 346 words, post on finance.yahoo.com at October 8, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.