LaGuardia is looking up these days. I had to do a double take when I arrived last month at the new Terminal B Eastern Concourse. It brings the aging airport into the 21st century with high ceilings, clean bathrooms (with paper towels!), and modern airline lounges. The delays may be inevitable, but at least the gate areas are more tolerable.
The LaGuardia Link Q70 bus connects Terminal B, C, and D with two Queens subway stations, Jackson Heights and Woodside. That allows for connections to the LIRR and the E, F, M, R, and 7 subway lines.
Service on the line will be free through September 2nd:
🗣 Attention Travelers:
— LaGuardia Airport (@LGAairport) June 13, 2019
Have you taken the Q70 to or from LGA?
- Labor Day Meal - Don't Sweat Your Blue Collar Off While Cooking
- SFO Labor Day Weekend
- An Honest Acne Free 3 Days Review
- How to Be Acne Free Within Days
- It’s 2019. Yes, You Can Wear White After Labor Day.
- Appropriate CLEP Prep Makes For a Stress-Free Test Day
- Building Links With Directories
- Generate More Traffic by Building Your Link Popularity - The Key to Online Revenue
- Car Free in Virginia Beach - How to Vacation Without a Car
- How to Get Free Publicity With Holiday Tie-Ins
- Natural Ways to Induce Labor Easily
- Is 3-Way Linking Better Than Reciprocal Linking Or Just a Scheme