BBJ Friday, November 23, 2018, 00:37 The Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA) talks to the Budapest Business Journal about recent life sciences success stories in the country. During the past few decades, life sciences have become one of the growth engines for economies worldwide. The aim of many countries is to move towards a knowledge-based economy, combining natural sciences with experiences in IT-related areas and digitalization. The life sciences sector is considered to be among the most technology-driven and solution orientated sectors of the industry. One of Hungary’s most traditional economic sectors is life sciences, a field that has seen almost 100 years of innovation, highly specialized technical developments and notable exports to the global market. Academic institutions, Hungarian and global players, innovative small- and medium-sized companies strengthen the ties between science and industry to boost the outcome for the country. The geographic location of the country, combined with highly skilled staff as well as an excellent technical and scientific background, have positioned Hungary as an ideal location to do business on the European life sciences map. Based on the location and the business environment, Hungary can provide several advantages to life sciences companies. In Hungary, the life sciences… Read full this story
- Inspiring success stories of 3 entrepreneurs
- SpaceX rocket successfully lands on ocean drone platform for first time
- Shortage of insects in cities hampers the breeding success of urban great tits compared with their forest-dwelling counterparts, study shows
- Scientists reveal ‘the art of flirting’ involving 47 successful traits that could lead to love
- Bound by science, bent by politics: Inside the FDA's reversals and walkbacks as it grapples with the coronavirus pandemic
- The algorithms that are already changing your life
- The Hungary PM made a ‘rivers of blood’ speech … and no one cares
- Hungary votes to end legal recognition of trans people
- Fascination with the Higgs boson has little to do with real science involved
- JLL Named Executive Leasing Agent For New Haven's Science Park
- Scientists Successfully Create Most Advanced 'Hybrid' Mouse-Human Chimera Yet
- Life on Earth by David Attenborough review – how has science changed in 40 years?
Life Sciences Success Stories in Hungary have 333 words, post on bbj.hu at November 22, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.