What if there were a system where vehicles would be able to communicate with each other and thus not have to stop unnecessarily at traffic signals. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock A study was published recently which pointed the way to such a scheme of things. Via this methodology, twice as many vehicles could speed along on the roads than do so at present. The study was done by researchers at MIT. It is essentially structured on math models. To have high tech cars use sensors in order to remain at a safe distance from each other was entertained in the repertoire of brilliant ideas generated by the human mind. The venue was a four way intersection. “An intersection is a difficult place, because you have two flows competing for the same piece of real estate,” says Carlo Ratti, a professor of the practice and director of the SENSEable City Lab in MIT’s Department of Urban Studies and Planning, and a co-author of the study.”But a system with sophisticated technology and no traffic lights,” he adds, “moves control from the [traffic] flow level to the vehicle level. Doing that, you can create a system… Read full this story
- Traffic lights for cyclists – The Way Forward?
- Review: Poet Tom Conroy's Beyond The Second Traffic Light
- The saga of the 10 minute traffic light!
- What are Traffic Light Workshop Schemes?
- The Traffic Light System Of Self-Esteem Types
- Getting Website Traffic For Free is Not That Hard
- Laziest Way To Get Web Site Targeted Traffic For Free and Instantly
- How to Analysis Your Web Traffic For FREE For Maximum Profits
- Making sense of Delhi’ transport for a tourist
- Make ASAP San Diego transportation your brand
- Free Traffic Tips - Generate Massive Traffic Using Free Ways Of Advertising
- Three Easy Ways to Get More Traffic for Free
MIT Makes Traffic-Light-Free Transportation have 302 words, post on www.i4u.com at March 19, 2016. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.