Sam Frost stepped out for the Logies nomination party in Queensland on Sunday. The former Bachelorette showed off her trim pins in a flirty frock while attending the star-studded bash. The 29-year-old was among the crème de la crème of Australian TV, who gathered at a swanky Broadbeach venue on the Gold Coast for the prestigious event. Monochrome chic! Home and Away’s Sam Frost flaunts her trim pins in a polka dot frock at Logies nomination party after scoring a nod for Most Popular New Talent This year’s Gold Logie nominations sees The Living Room’s Amanda Keller, Family Feud’s Grant Denyer, A Current Affair’s Tracy Grimshaw, actors Jessica Marais and Rodger Corser, and lifestyle presenter Andrew Winter all in the running. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Amanda Keller, Tracy Grimshaw and Grant Denyer lead the Gold… Payback? Intern Pete is left ‘fuming’ as Kyle and Jackie O… ‘Shove your Logies up your a**e!’ Furious Tziporah Malkah… Karl Stefanovic drops into the Daily Mail office in London… Share this article Share Sam, who is a first-time nominee this year for her role on Home and Away as Most Popular New Talent, oozed confidence as she posed for snaps at the event. The former reality star… Read full this story
- What were they thinking? A look back at the WORST DRESSED stars at the Logies... ahead of TV's night-of-nights
- Ayda Field joins Emily Atack, Ferne McCann and Love Island's Amy Hart as television's finest let their hair down at the ITV Summer Party
- The World’s Most Innovative Companies
- 50 of the best hotels and B&Bs in the UK
- The 2018 Oscars: Winners and highlights from the 90th Academy Awards
- Primer: Woody Allen
Monochrome chic! Home and Away's Sam Frost flaunts her trim pins in a polka dot frock at Logies nomination party after scoring a nod for Most Popular New Talent have 283 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at May 27, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.