It was now 6:30 PM, the moment that might, according to westerners’ beliefs, bring luck to anyone, good or bad. When it stopped near a secondary school, tall children and other waiting people tried to get on through the automatic front door while, at the central door, most of the commuters were getting off. Among the former group there was a trainee welder of about 17 coming from a far-away rural locality to work for an enormous 50-storey building project now under construction. Looking at the new passengers slowly moving further and further inside the aisle, the driver mumbled, “What a huge crowd!” and closed the automatic doors suddenly. At once, a loud cry resounded from the roadbed because the trainee’s right foot got stuck at the half-closed door and he tumbled down on the pavement. “Just a minor incident!” remarked the ticket collector after he came down to help the unlucky guy stand up. “Why don’t you call a taxi to take him to hospital at once?” asked one of the passengers. “It’s your responsibility, isn’t it?” he slightly reproached the crew. “It doesn’t matter much,” said the young welder with a chubby face, wearing a dark, checkered shirt….
- Revealed: less than a third of young men prosecuted for rape are convicted
- Is Internet Porn Making Young Men Impotent?
- ETPanache Dialogues: Male grooming biz is a Rs 16,800 cr market; young men invest in make-up, beard products
- Maharashtra ATS’s deradicalisation programme: Families help police pull young men back from brink
- Five myths about men’s mental health
- Pressure for men to get ‘Love Island’ look fuels depression and suicide, experts warn
- Newspaper offered reward for mystery 'monster' of Mount Gambier's famous Blue Lake
- Young, male and feminist – if only there were more of them
- Young British men with low sex drives getting testosterone injections to boost their flagging libidos
- Shook review – young offenders take forlorn lessons in fatherhood
- The X-Men's Latest Death Highlights Why Marvel's Mutant Metaphor Can't Be a Substitute for Representation
- The seven priorities for young feminists today
Nhandan Newspaper - Between two young men have 346 words, post on at February 10, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.