HAVE you ever forked out £30 on a new foundation – only to find it does not match your skin tone?Or, even worse, opened your make-up bag to discover it all needs replacing at once?Here we team up with Deepak Taylor, from LatestFreeStuff.co.uk, to share some secrets on how to boost your cosmetics without splashing too much cash.From free testers to unbranded brushes, Deepak shares six top tips to keeping your beauty balance in check.Ditch the brands: You can get unbranded make-up brushes on Amazon cheaper than with the big names in beauty. Use tools such as Amazon Discount Finder and price trackers to find big discounts.Look out for sales: Superdrug often has big make-up sales online where the products are cheaper than in store. You can also get free click and collect so you don’t have to pay for delivery.Use Vaseline: A tub of Vaseline can be used as a make-up remover for eyes. It works out much cheaper than buying wipes and remover.Beat the brands: Research who owns the brand you like and switch to a cheaper alternative by the same company. For example, did you know that L’Oréal also makes Yves Saint Laurent products.Become a tester: Sign up to all the product-… Read full this story
- How to ride for less on your Superday at Chessington World Of Adventures Resort — plus win £50k in the Sun Raffle
- I can’t save money on £1,200 a month maternity pay – how can I buy a house?
- How a mum cut her family-of-five's weekly grocery bill down to just $150 - and the 'frugal' $5 dinner she swears by for saving money
- Chelsea beat Birmingham to start life without Villas-Boas with a win
- Dishwasher tablets will clean more than just your dishes as well as saving you money
- Kyle Richards' Favorite Makeup Products Are Surprisingly Really Affordable
- I earn £35,000 a year but owe £5,000, have an IVA and struggle to manage money – can I buy a home?
- The 8 best vegan haircare products to look out for in 2020
- 8 Best beauty blenders 2020: from the cult classic and bargain buys to new HD beauty blenders made for multitasking
- How to save £300 off your store card balance by transferring to a 0% credit card
- Nationwide launches new ‘start to save’ account with £100 prizes given out every three months
- 7 Best straighteners for thick hair 2020: Find the best products from Ghd, BaByliss and Remington
Our top tips to start saving money on beauty products and cosmetics — plus find out how to win £5,000 have 397 words, post on www.thescottishsun.co.uk at October 26, 2017. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.