POLAND — Electric vehicle owners now have a charging option on Route 26 at the Alvan Ricker Memorial Library at 1211 Maine St. Town Manager Matthew Garside said a new Level 2 electric car-charging station has been installed next to the library and is fully operational. Previously, charging stations on Route 26 were only available in Norway and Gray. “While waiting for their vehicles to charge, there is a lot for drivers and passengers to do,” Garside said. “They can visit the library, go for a short hike at the Heart of Poland or enjoy a frozen custard at Ruby Rose’s.” The charging station was funded by a grant from the Center for an Ecology Based Economy in Norway and installed by ReVision Energy. A new electric car-charging station has been installed next to Alvan Ricker Memorial Library on Route 26 in Poland. (Submitted photo)
- Norway will install the world’s first wireless electric car charging stations for Oslo taxis
- Porsche will build 500 electric vehicle charging stations in the US by end of 2019
- GO offers electric car charging at train stations
- Electric car charging in America just got a little bit easier
- Metrolinx removes electric vehicle charging stations in GTA GO parking lots
- Hyundai, Kia join Ionity electric car charging network in Europe
- Shell Ventures leads $31 million investment in stealth electric car-charging startup Ample
- VW fully reopens electric car charging network after "potential safety issue"
- VW just shut down part of its electric car charging network over a safety concern
- Electric car charging boost proposed
- Energy storage leap could slash electric car charging times
- 'Ultra rapid' electric car charging network coming to Australia
Poland gets electric car-charging station have 271 words, post on www.sunjournal.com at June 17, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.