Never Miss Another Deal - Follow DansDeals on FacebookCanada Dry Ginger Ale Online Settlement Claim Form You are a member of the Settlement Class if, between January 1, 2013 and December 19, 2018 in any State besides California or December 28, 2012 and June 26, 2018 in California. Your purchase cannot have been for purpose of resale. Make sure to submit your request before February 28, 2019. If you file a Valid Claim, you will receive forty cents ($0.40) for each Product that you purchased in the United States between January 1, 2013 and December 19, 2018 in any State besides California or December 28, 2012 and June 26, 2018 in California. Your total refund will be limited to $5.20 per Household unless you submit Proof of Purchase, in which case your total refund will be limited to $40 per Household. Depending on the amount of valid claims the settlement amount per household may be less, there is a minimum of $2/household regardless of the number of claims.
- Over 100 wildlife rangers died on duty in past year: WWF
- Canada PM congratulates Vietnamese New Year
- India investigates after fourth big train accident in past year kills 23
- Air Canada's near miss last year was almost 'worst accident in history'
- How does Vietnam rural area change over 25 past years?
- 60 photos of Vietnam over the past years showcased
- Thailand reduces use of 1.5 billion plastic bags over past year
- Hue’s Kim Long ginger jam village busy in the buildup to Tet
- Canadian expert: new opportunities for Vietnam-Canada ties
- Vietnam wishes to enhance comprehensive partnership with Canada
- Vietnam, Canada strengthen people-to-people exchange
- Jazz concert marks Vietnam-Canada diplomatic ties
Purchased Canada Dry Ginger Ale Within The Past 6 Years? Get Up To A $40 Refund have 255 words, post on www.dansdeals.com at January 27, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.