0 Post a comment Wednesday, 20 February 2019 – Local People by The Post @twitter.com/ThePostSeries [email protected] Saturday, February 16 Tribute South West One (West)Hornets 39Cornish All Blacks 42REPLACEMENT number eight Brandon Rowley scored a try with just two minutes to go as the Cornish All Blacks withheld a stirring Hornets comeback to keep themselves in second place in the table.The All Blacks led 27-17 at the break on the 4G pitch in Weston-super-Mare and looked destined to ease to just their third win in their last seven starts.However the home side – led by four-try hero Sean Disney – eventually stung themselves into action before Rowley’s late intervention meant that maximum points were coming back down the M5.Joint head coaches Ian Goldsmith and Ryan Westren made three changes from the side that lost 35-17 at home to Bridgwater & Albion seven days previously as Westren returned from a calf injury to replace Shaun Crawford in an unfamiliar inside-centre role and partner Reuben Edwards in the midfield.With full-back Dan Pearce dropped to the seconds for their trip to their Taunton counterparts, Tom Sandercock moved from scrum-half to fill the number 15 shirt with Dom Mulberry, who had impressed in the last… Read full this story
- Driven by South’s Past, Black Women Seek Votes and a New Future
- For Black People, Voting Is Just The Beginning Of The Work
- Bucks 113, Hornets 112: Milwaukee survives comeback, wins opener
- Late drive helps Lopers to victory lane
- Panelists agree: Bridging state’s talent gap vital to its economic future
- Muhammad: Has the Congressional Black Caucus Lost its Way?
- Guest commentary: Has the Congressional Black Caucus lost its way?
- Andrew Gillum, a Black Progressive, and Ron DeSantis, a Trump Acolyte, Win Florida Governor Primaries
- Lakers feed off Jordan Clarkson’s ejection in 127-100 victory over Heat
- Kobe Bryant Day: 24 photos to celebrate the Black Mamba
- Kicker Mason Crosby misses four field goals, extra point in Packers loss
- Women Lead a Parade of Victories to Help Democrats Win House
Rowley’s late tries give Cornish All Blacks a vital bonus-point victory at Hornets have 326 words, post on www.bude-today.co.uk at February 20, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.