This was selling for $99.99 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
- Give your baby a safe and secure fit for travel with this LATCH-equipped Safety 1st car seat that fits infants from four pounds to toddlers of 35 pounds in rear-facing mode
- Featuring ultra-lightweight construction using next-generation engineering, this easy-to-carry seat includes side-impact protection. Head and body inserts give newborns added comfort and support
- Adjust your child’s fit in the seat with four harness heights, spaced for a better fit whether your child is tiny or tall. Adjust the harness with a single pull for a secure fit
- When travel takes you away from home, this seat is ready to use on an aircraft. Compatible with any QuickClick-equipped stroller, the seat attaches with one simple click
- Easy to clean, the seat pad removes easily and is ready to go into the washing machine and dryer
- This car seat meets or exceeds federal, ASTM, and JPMA safety standards and includes a one-year limited warranty
- Safety 1st believes parenting should have fewer worries and more joyful moments. As the first and only leader in child safety, Safety 1st is here to give you peace of mind so you can spend less time worrying and more time enjoying every first you experience with your child.Adjustable base for the right fit to your car
a free trial of Amazon Prime. A prime trial is also free with Amazon Family (which also gets you up to 20% off diapers among other benefits) or Amazon Student. EBT Cardholders can save on Prime Membership here.
- Department of Health and Human Services Issues Solicitation for the Delivery of 837 Infant Car Seats
- Heavy winter coats could compromise child car seat safety
- Video: Baby in Car Seat Falls Out of Moving Vehicle on Minnesota Street
- Puffy winter jackets could cause harm to children in car seats
- Florida Man Charged for 'Eating' Police Patrol Car Seat, Cocaine Trafficking
- Is your child's car seat expired?
- Toddler in car seat OK after tumbling from moving car in Minnesota (video)
- ’90 Day Fiancé': Steven Wants to Take the Baby to the Park – in the Wrong Car Seat (Exclusive Video)
- KRMC drives home importance of car-seat inspections
- Car seat inspection stations help community understand new laws
- Free car seat installation being offered
- A babysitter returned a dead boy to his mother in a car seat. Now she's been charged with murder.