Hydro Flask is discontinuing several colors and you can save 25% plus get free shipping with code: DANSDEALS19
Sample deals after 25% off and free shipping (Select colors that say sale):
- Wide Mouth Straw Lid: $7.46
- 16 oz True Pint: $18.71
- 12 oz Kids Wide Mouth: $22.46
- 18 oz Wide Mouth: $22.46
- 10 oz Wine Tumbler: $22.46
- 10 oz Rocks: $22.46
- 21 oz Standard Mouth w/ Sport Cap: $26.96
- 32 oz Wide Mouth: $29.96
- 40 oz Wide Mouth: $32.21
- 25 oz Wine Bottle: $33.71
I’m a bit obsessed with Hydro Flask. I love drinking ice cold water and use a Hydro Flask every day without fail.
Similar to the Polar Bear Cooler/Suitcase, it’s also one one of my essential travel items.
I’ve tried other bottles, but nothing else is as leakproof or keeps liquids as cold or as hot as Hydroflask does.
The TSA allows you to bring ice through security, so you can fill it up with ice at home and fill it with water after security so that you’ll have ice cold water. If there’s an airport lounge I’ll fill it up there with ice water and it keeps drinks ice cold for days, even in the hottest of environments.
Hydro Flask will also keep drinks piping hot for a day.
I learned about it from a DDF member who took a job transfer to Hawaii after he raved on his blog about the Hydro Flask. I splurged for one and took it on United’s Island Hopper and have loved it ever since. DDF member Something Fishy bought one on my recommendation and brought it to Cuba and raved about having ice cold water in the sweltering Havana summer sun.
Best of all, Hydro Flask has an amazing lifetime warranty. When my straw cap got moldy after a few years they sent me a new one immediately after I filed a claim, no questions asked.
Do you have a Hydro Flask?
- Is it safe to travel to Italy? Government warn against ‘all but essential travel’ to infected regions due to coronavirus
- COVID-19 | Health Ministry asks Indians to avoid non-essential travel to South Korea, Iran, Italy
- Is Italy safe? Latest travel advice as coronavirus cases hit 650 with 17 deaths
- How the coronavirus outbreak is affecting travel in Europe
- Which countries currently have coronavirus travel restrictions in place?
- India to send aircraft on Wednesday to Wuhan to bring back its citizens after China gives clearance
- UK travellers scramble to change plans as coronavirus spreads
- How to get discounts for business travel with Travelodge
- Bay Area Travelers Come To A Crossroads Over Coronavirus As Spring Break Approaches
- Bay Area Travelers Come To Crossroads Over Coronavirus As Spring Break Approaches
- US Navy orders self-quarantine for ships that have made stops in the Pacific amid coronavirus concerns
- 'Reconsider': US State Department Raises Italy Travel Alert Amid Coronavirus Outbreak