Never Miss Another Deal - Follow DansDeals on FacebookCompanies just can’t seem to keep our data safe. As long as the penalties are nothing more than a slap on the wrist, that won’t change either. Doordash announced that users who joined on or before 4/5/18 have had their information stolen. The stolen information includes names, email addresses, delivery addresses, order history, phone numbers, as well as hashed passwords. Full credit card numbers were not part of the breach. The driver’s licenses of 100,000 delivery workers were also breached. Doordash doesn’t believe that the hackers can access the passwords, but they’re encouraging people to change their passwords. I first wrote about DoorDash before 4/5/18, so check when you signed up, change your password, and as always, stay vigilant about checking your credit cards and credit report for fraud.
- OpenWRT reports data breach after hacker gained access to forum admin account
- Capcom's November data breach may have exposed the personal details of up to 390,000 people
- NZ central bank governor apologises after cyberattack resulted in serious data breach
- Government steps into WhatsApp row, 'examining' data-sharing update
- Govt steps into WhatsApp row, ‘examining’ data-sharing update
- The Hill's 12:30 Report: Democrats formally introduce impeachment article
- India's CBI Files Case Against Cambridge Analytica Over Facebook-Based 'Illegal User Data Mining'
- HCMC metro consultant asked to conduct personnel review after breach of contract
- As privacy becomes a hot topic, this week’s debate centres around the Data Protection Bill. Will it do enough to protect your digital data?
- Integrated reporting should not be limited to top 500 firms only: Vishesh Chandiok
- Steel prices could peak in 2021: report
- CBI files case against Cambridge Analytica for illegal harvesting of Facebook users data in India
Step Right Up: Doordash Is The Latest To Report A Data Breach have 274 words, post on www.dansdeals.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.