Bryan Dougher scored 15 points to lead Stony Brook to a 63-54victory over Colgate on Wednesday night.Anthony Mayo added 10 points for the Seawolves (5-6), who wondespite shooting 52.2 percent from the free-throw line (12 of 23)and being outrebounded 40-34.Colgate (0-11) entered as one of the 14 winless Division I teamsin the country and is off to its worst start since going 0-13 tostart the 1986-87 season.The Raiders led 33-32, but the Seawolves took the lead for goodon Dallis Joyner’s jumper with 15:21 to play.That started a 9-0 run that gave Stony Brook a 41-33 lead onAnthony Mayo’s three-point play with 13:20 remaining.Colgate cut the lead to 51-49 with 5:06 to play, but Stony Brookpushed it to 57-50 with 57 seconds left.Mayo added 10 points for the Seawolves.Yaw Gyawu and Pat Moore scored 13 points each for Colgate.
- Saturday's highlights: No. 16 UVM falls in OT at Stony Brook
- 'The Voice' cuts Stony Brook grad Kelsea Johnson
- LGBT network awards anti-bullying grants at Stony Brook
- Branford’s Stony Creek Neighborhood Association wants toilet trailer in Bayview Park
- Cortland Bancorp Earns $1.5 Million for 1Q18; Up 54% over 1Q17
- The FCF 5: Does Colgate-Palmolive Pass My 5 Free Cash Flow Tests? - Colgate-Palmolive Co. (NYSE:CL)
- Windrush scandal: Man who has lived in Britain for 54 years misses daughter's wedding after Home Office refuses him a passport
- Neighbor uses knife to threaten neighbor; man drives car through Shell station window: Brook Park Police Blotter
- Poll Code: One kg gold, household articles worth Rs.8.63 crore seized
- Lost Footage of Marilyn Monroe in Iconic 'Seven Year Itch' Scene Surfaces After 63 Years
- What is the prototypical Broncos draft pick? Here’s a breakdown of the 54 selections in the John Elway era
- $649.63 Million in Sales Expected for Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) This Quarter
Stony Brook 63, Colgate 54 have 295 words, post on www.foxsports.com at December 29, 2010. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.