The new London Overground walk-through trains have been unveiled by Transport for London (TfL) and feature Wi-Fi and USB charging points, as well as air conditioning. They will finally be rolled out this year – after setbacks on the electrification work across the Gospel Oak to Barking route they will be introduced on. The first of the new 54 trains designed and built by Bombardier Transport in Derby will carry almost 700 people per train. Initially, they will be rolled out between Gospel Oak and Barking to double capacity and replace older trains on West Anglia routes. Read more: Bombardier could contest loss of £1.5bn contract for Piccadilly Line trains TfL said the new trains will have “intelligent lighting and temperature control” for more comfortable journeys, along with digital information screens to provide customers with better real-time travel information. Here’s how they look: (Click or tap on the images to see them in full screen) Delays taking rollout off track The new trains will now be tested on the new infrastructure on the Gospel Oak to Barking route which has been electrified, over the summer. The plan is for the first trains to enter passenger service on the Gospel Oak… Read full this story
- The 7 Best Wi-Fi USB Adapters
- D-Link's new routers include a Wi-Fi 6 mesh system for $269
- Wi-Fi 6E prepares to expand next-gen wireless connections to 6GHz band
- Wi-Fi 6 Will Be Here Soon. What Is It?
- Delhi Metro becomes the first to offer free Wi-Fi inside metro trains: Speed, how to connect and more
- D-Link Introduces the 5G NR Router and Exo Mesh Wi-Fi Routers
- Wi-Fi Hacking Is Easy and Cheap With a Pi Zero W
- I tested a Wi-Fi 6 router and laptop together. Is it really that much faster?
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling rolled out in AP, TS
- 9 Wi-Fi problems and how to fix them
- Your Wi-Fi Connection Isn’t As Secure As You Think
- Centre promises free Wi-Fi to 48,000 villages till March 2020
Take a look at the new London Overground trains with Wi-Fi and USB charging points finally being introduced from November have 327 words, post on www.cityam.com at June 25, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.