Our favourite web-slinging, crime fighting, photograph taking, friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man is back as a PS4 exclusive game and is due to release on 7th September 2018. There’s not long left now, so here you’ll find the absolute best and cheapest Spider Man pre order price around.
Playing as Peter Parker, you’ll explore his complicated dual life as a regular dude, and a not so regular, radioactive, spider-bitten superhero defeating evil. With web-slinging, wall-climbing and parkour moves at your disposal, explore New York, save lives, and somehow balance your career in the meantime.
Marvel’s Spider Man Pre-Order bonus
Pre-Ordering the new Spider-Man will give you the following additional in-game content:
- Spidey Suit Packs – Receive three costumes that unlock extra abilities to help Spider-Man with his missions and dress like a superhero including the Iron Spider Suit
- Extra Skill Points – Start your web-slinging with an advantage and receive 5 skill points that enable you to unlock exciting abilities including faster web-swinging, web grab and more
- Spider-Drone Gadget – unlock this handy gadget that will help distract enemies in combat
- Spider-Man PS4 Dynamic Theme
- Spider-Man PS4 White Spider Avatar
Also, if you decide to pre-order your copy of Spider-Man from GAME, you’ll get 4 Spider-Man postcards.
Cheapest Spider Man price on PS4
The cheapest option to pre-order a Standard Edition of the game is via HMV Online, where it’ll cost you £44.99. You can also go through Amazon, GAME, or Argos, all costing £49.99, which saves you a £5 off of the PlayStation Store.Amazon and the PlayStation Store, for $59.99
GAME currently doesn’t have Collector’s Editions, and Special Editions, available for pre-order, but it might be worth keeping an eye on.Special Edition in for €79.99 however if you’re desperate to get your hands on that mini artbook and sticker.Collector’s Edition from Best Buy, for $149.99, as it just as a “coming soon” label.
Don’t have yourself a PS4 console yet, or fancy yourself the upgrade to a Pro console? Pick yourself one up for £379.99 in the UK from GAME, or $399.99 from Best Buy in the US. A non-Pro Spider-Man branded 1TB PS4 Slim is available at Amazon UK for £329.99.
Marvel’s Spider Man Editions – Standard, Digital Deluxe, Collector’s Edition, Special Edition and Console.
There are five different editions to pre-order the new Spider-Man game, so here is a no-fuss list to tell you what’s in each one.
- Standard – Just the main game with no fancy pants frills.
- Digital Deluxe – Three extra chapters in “The City That Never Sleeps” series, which is available after launch. Each chapter will have additional characters from the Spider-Man universe, as well as some more suits to dress up in, and additional missions to complete.
- Collector’s Edition – A Steelbook case, a Spider-Man statue, a White Spider sticker, a mini art book, and The City That Never Sleeps.
- Special Edition – A Steelbook case, a White Spider sticker, and the mini artbook.
- Console Edition – A customised 1TB Playstation 4 Pro Console, with matching Dualshock 4 controller, and a download voucher for The City That Never Sleeps DLC.
All editions of the game do come with a copy of the game.
- How Marvel Made Spider-Man Great Again with ‘Homecoming’
- Why do we love Spider-Man so much?
- Black Panther & Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Score Golden Globes Nominations
- ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Wins Oscar For Best Animated Feature
- ‘Marvel’s Spider-Man’ Was Completely Snubbed At The Game Awards 2018
- Annie Awards: ‘Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse’ Snares Best Animated Feature & Six Others – Winners List
- Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 Will Start Minutes After Avengers 4
- ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ Is a Radical Reimagining of the Superhero Film
- Tom Holland's dad joins Marvel fans calling on Sony to 'save Spider-Man'
- Sony reveal the 'door is closed' on Spider-Man returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe and they ALREADY have TV spin-offs in the works
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ and the Problem With Marvel’s Movie Formula
- Spider-Man Far From Home Movie Review: Tom Holland Gets In the Way of Avengers-level Threat