Black Friday shopping should qualify as an Olympic sport. It’s competitive, strategic, and takes a lot of energy. But with the right planning and research, shopping on Black Friday doesn’t have to be scary.More than 7 in 10 Americans plan to stock up on holiday gifts and merchandise over Thanksgiving weekend, according to the International Council of Shopping Centers. Here are some mistakes to avoid during the busiest shopping day of the year. 1. Failing to make a list. Shoppers who fail to know what they’re looking for during Black Friday are only hurting themselves. “Determine which products you wish to buy, and identify the online and brick-and-mortar retailers that offer the product,” Adrien Nussenbaum, CEO of online marketplace platform Mirakl, told Business Insider Figure out who you are shopping for, and do research on where you can find the items for the best deal. Are you looking for electronics or clothes? Toys or home furnishings? It might even be smart to stick to one category and commit to it. The other stuff you can purchase online during Cyber Monday. 2. Paying full price for add-ons. A common mistake when shopping for electronics is paying full price for add-ons. These… Read full this story
- What Black Friday Tesco deals you should look out for and how to make your choice
- Amazon Black Friday Deals 2019: Everything you need to know
- Target Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals 2019: Everything you need to know
- Best Buy Black Friday Deals 2019: Everything you need to know
- Will the best John Lewis Black Friday deals be in store or online?
- Best Black Friday Deals 2019: Everything you need to know
- Walmart Black Friday Deals 2019: Everything you need to know
- Best Black Friday tablet deals 2019: Everything you need to know
- Black Friday: Amazon workers' union calls strike
- Black Friday Soundbar Deals 2019: Everything you need to know
- Hair Mistakes That Every Bride Should Avoid On Her Wedding Day
- The best cheap Bluetooth speaker deals and sales for Black Friday 2019
The most common mistakes shoppers make on Black Friday — and how to avoid them have 320 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at November 21, 2015. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.