I have big news for all you Sephora Beauty Insider members out there. Sephora Canada is updating the Beauty Insider program, so you now earn more points, make more choices and get more rewards.
And to celebrate, they’re launching a pretty incredible deal: the Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Event!
They kicked off the sale with a discount for Rouge members only, but starting today, all Beauty Insider members can score deals! Just don’t forget to enter your specific coupon code when you check out:
- Rouge – 20% off with code YESROUGE
- VIB – 15% off with code YESVIB
- Insider – 10% off with code YESINSIDER
Just note that you can only use the code once online, but you’ll get the discount every single time you shop in-store between now and Sept. 3 – so get shopping!
Some exclusions do apply, but it’s worth adding all your Loves or wish-list items to your cart just to see. You never know what you’ll be able to get at a discount!
You need to be a Sephora Beauty Insider member to take part and score these new benefits, but it’s absolutely free to join – and you can still sign up now.
The Beauty Insider Appreciation Event is happening in Canada and the US, and a full list of the Sephora Beauty Insider program updates is available on their site. Orders over $50 ship free.
- Inside MLS season preview: Colorado Rapids
- Inside MLS season preview: Eddie Johnson prepares for the spotlight with D.C. United
- Tip Sheet: Seattle, DeAndre Yedlin aim to keep focus during eventful summer
- Demetrious Johnson shuts out John Dodson in one-sided UFC 191 main event
- Warriors & men: The beautiful horror of Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit
- Hockey Day Minnesota preview: A military appreciation
- Promoting its ‘incomparable beauty,’ Rome submits 2024 bid
- McDowell wins Mexico event in three-way playoff
- Florian: Rousey & Tate’s rivalry is a beautiful thing for women’s MMA
- Inside a clubhouse when a skipper gets fired
- Fight blog recap: Demian Maia mauls Ryan LaFlare in main event from Brazil
- An inside look at the final weeks of a Joe Lauzon training camp