A woman has revealed how she completely transformed her bathroom for just £100 using Argos accessories and stick-on tiles. Taking to Facebook, Kelli Cochran-Sharp showed off the before and after pictures of the room in her house – and it’s certainly impressive. The before picture shows a rather bland bathroom with cream walls and a white toilet and radiator. However, the after pictures show what looks like a completely room – complete with black walls and super quirky monochrome tiles. The stick on floor tiles set Kelli back just £42, while the retro animal-themed wallpaper from I Want Wallpaper cost £24. The lecturer from Inverness, Scotland, painted the rest of the walls in a chic matt black which she purchased for £15 paint from Amazon, and she decided to spray paint the silver mirror in the exact same colour.A few chic accessories from Argos and Next completed the look, including a a matt black towel rail costing £20, and a £15.50 freestanding toilet roll holder and storage in black from Amazon. In total, Kelli spent £116.49 and did all the work herself and says it took just five afternoons to complete. Alongside the before and after pictures, Kelli explained: “Summer… Read full this story
- Bathroom Renovation Not in Your Budget? A Temporary Lift May Be the Answer
- Customize Your Bathroom to Suit Your Requirements
- Quick and Inexpensive Bathroom Renovations
- Is Your Bathroom Too Serious?
- How to Renovate Your Bathroom For a Low Cost
- Tile Installation
- Components To Die For - Bathroom Designs
- Home Remodeling - Lavish Bathrooms
- Laminate Flooring a Powerful Decorative Asset
- Bathroom Decor Made Elegant
- Give Your Bathroom a Facelift For Minimal Cost
- Bathroom Design Ideas For Beautiful Bathrooms
Thrifty woman transforms ‘bland’ bathroom for just £100 using stick-on floor tiles and Argos accessories have 264 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at August 8, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.