"What are you willing to do and what are you willing to give up to be the best you can be?" are Tom Brady's first words in the Facebook Watch documentary, Tom vs. Time . The premise of the series is neatly summarized in the title, and put on repeat throughout the premiere of the show: Brady is 40 years old, at an age when he should be retired, yet somehow brought his team back from what seemed like imminent loss in 2017's stunning Super Bowl win against the Atlanta Falcons . On Sunday, Brady's New England Patriots will take on the Philadelphia Eagles. Brady, the documentary suggests, is superhuman and on a race against time. And Brady's on a mission to show his secrets, first with last September's release of The TB12 Method: How to Achieve a Lifetime of Sustained Peak Performance and now with the companion series of episodes profiling Brady's life, directed by Gotham Chopra . It might not be surprising, then, that the first episode of Tom vs. Time , "The Physical Game," features a scene in which Brady goes to his business partner and longtime trainer Alex Guerrero for a pounding, seemingly painful massage he… Read full this story
- Holmes faces Cruise, Scientology in fight for Suri
- Titanic climate documentary makes reporters out of Hollywood elite
- 26 movies to be released in October
- 16 movies to "explode" at local cinemas in Oct.
- SOCIETY IN BRIEF 6/6
- Vietnam street food still unsafe: studies
- As Europe falters, China balks at revaluing yuan
- About climate change, homosexuality, traffic rules, illegal foreign workers in Vietnam and others…
- Scientology in Vietnam: open welcome or backdoor entry?
- Complete list of Oscar nominees
- Despite ban, African ivory flows to Asia
- Permit to hunt endangered rhino sells for $350,000 despite protests
Tom Brady’s Dangerous Alt-Science Blitz have 299 words, post on www.thedailybeast.com at February 4, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.