A few weeks ago I asked for your tips and got lots of them, so first of all thanks for your help! I incorporated many suggestions from there and the Argentina Master Thread on DDF for trip planning. -My wife and I and our 10 month old son have just arrived home on Wednesday afternoon from a week-long trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina. A city with lots to see, incredible Ice Cream and Dulce de Leche baked goods, and home to one of the best kosher restaurants I’ve ever been to. Here are some of my trip notes:Flight: -I used 125,000 AA miles for my wife’s First Class ticket from Cleveland to Buenos Aires. -For myself I used 4,500 BA miles to go from Cleveland to New York in coach, 75,000 BA miles for JFK to Buenos Aires in first, 75,000 BA miles for Buenos Aires to Miami in first, and 7,500 BA miles for Miami to Cleveland in coach, all on the same flights as my wife. -To book Rafi as a lap child when using AA miles would mean having to pay 10% of the regular $10,000 first class fare from Cleveland to Buenos Aires, or $1,000. Instead… Read full this story
- Antarctica Trip Notes Part 1: Buenos Aires+Planning And Positioning For The Adventure Of A Lifetime
- Antarctica Trip Notes Part 3: Diverted To The Falkland Islands!
- New Azamara Club Cruises ship to sail in Europe, South America
- Cruise through the New York cold: The ultimate winter getaway guide for flight, hotel deals
- LEARNING LATIN
- Maria Belen Shapur identified as South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford's Argentine mistress
- Embattled South Carolina Love Gov. Mark Sanford says he isn't quitting
Trip Notes: Buenos Aires, Argentina have 268 words, post on www.dansdeals.com at May 25, 2012. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.