United is offering a 10% discount on flights if you are between 18-22 and book using the United app. The discount will expire on 12/31/19.
I remember back in the day when Airtran had X-Fares (later renamed Airtran U) that allowed you to walkup onto any flight on a standby basis for just $49 if you were between 18-22. I even opened up a corporate account for my business which granted me lifetime Airtran elite status, which meant I’d get upgraded to business class every time I flew. Those were the days!
In order to get the United discount your MileagePlus number must include a date of birth that makes you between 18-22 at the ti,me of booking.
The discount is available on basic economy and economy fares only and for bookings of one passenger only.
Don’t forget that paying with a Chase United Explorer card or the Chase United Explorer Business Card will waive many basic economy restrictions, so you can bring a free carry-on, a free checked bag, and have priority boarding!
You must download the latest version of the United app. In the app, just click on book on the bottom of the screen and you will be able to select “Discounted Travel (ages 18-22).”
After you search for a flight, you’ll see “Discounted” under the price:
Will you take advantage of this offer?
Get more details on credit card offers and compare to other cards: Click Here To Explore & Compare Credit Cards
- 2018 Big E opens gates on Friday; new offerings join old favorites
- Another caravan of migrants moves north; Trump is outraged
- 18 Great Things to Do In Tucson This Weekend: Nov. 2
- 17 Years Since 9/11 Inside Job : Indybay
- Our Towns Calendar: 9/10
- Our Towns Calendar: 10/15
- The Culture Wars of Car Racing
- Calendar for August 25
- The Incredible, Rage-Inducing Inside Story of America’s Student Debt Machine
- Long Beach Grand Prix history: 1975 to 2015
- Local families learn the ups and downs of taking a flight: Whit & Whimsey
- Arizona Lawmakers Cut Education Budgets. Then Teachers Got Angry.