I can’t tell you how much I’m looking forward to summer. I’m seriously counting down the days until it’s warm enough to wear sandals, go to the beach and hear ice cream trucks driving through the neighbourhood again.
And if your little ones need new shoes this spring and summer, you have to check these out. Vans now sells toddler-sized Asher V sneakers that look like ice cream cones!
Each pair sells for $50 directly from the Vans Canada website, and they’re some of the cutest shoes we’ve seen in a long time.
They’re pretty similar in design to the Toddler Asher V Unicorn shoes – but instead of a horn, there’s an upside-down ice cream cone balanced on the toes! They also come complete with a waffle-patterned sole (that has rainbow colours on the bottom). What more could a kid ask for?
And if you’re looking for something to fit older kids (aka yourself), check out these bubblegum pink Ice Cream Glitter Authentic Shoes. They’re also available in yellow and sell for $75 a pair! As always, shipping and returns are free across Canada on just about every order.
- Crack down on burger vans and ice cream vans operating outside schools
- Snowflake health and safety killjoys ban ice cream vans from streets over pollution claims
- Van rammed repeatedly in Ice cream patch row, court hears
- What were the coolest ice lollies in the last 50 years?
- Asda launches ice cream for affordable price – it’s less than 400 calories
- 15 of the best ice creams in Ireland
- Ice Cream Food Crawl: Sweet ice cream shops in North Jersey help beat the heat
- Mother suffocates from dry ice fumes in ice cream salesman son's car
- Asda’s now selling brand new Cadbury Double Decker chocolate bar ice cream
- You can now get Big Gay Ice Cream, The Meatball Shop and MatchaBar all in one place
- MiVT: Sisters of Anarchy Ice Cream