Your iPhone won’t charge. What do you do? Well, you can panic, or you can fix the problem. If your iPhone is not charging, there are a number of potential fixes available, from restarting your iPhone to changing your Lightning cable. As we show in this article, they’re all easy to try, and in the vast majority of cases, they’ll get your iPhone charging again. Check, change or replace the Lightning cable Your iPhone charges by receiving electricity through its Lightning cable. If it’s not charging, then there may be a problem with this cable. Here are a number of things you can try: Make sure your cable is connected properly. This means making sure it’s inserted properly into your iPhone and into either the wall charger, a computer or a USB hub. It also means checking for anything that might be in the cable’s jack or in iPhone’s Lightning port, such as lint. Try a different cable, if you have one. If other cables work, then it’s clear the first cable was the problem. If no other cables work, then it’s likely that something else is causing the problem. That said, the cables you’ve tried may all be faulty,… Read full this story
- Seneo's $6 wireless charging stand can power your phone faster than most cables
- Best phones of 2019: iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, Android, Pixel...
- iPhone 11 reportedly has two-way wireless charging but Apple disabled it in software
- Apple’s Smart Battery Cases for the iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro are here
- iPhone X Alternatives: Great Phones For People Who Don't Want to Spend $1,000
- iPhone 6 Plus Review: The Best Tablet I've Ever Used
- iPhone 11 and 11 Pro: Apple’s true flagships are finally here
- iPhone 11 review – why Apple’s new mobile is this year’s BEST value phone
- Apple’s iPhone 2019 models to have these new interesting features
- Apple iPhone 11: OnePlus 7T to Google Pixel 4, top alternatives you can consider
- Apple iPhone 11 review: The iPhone for all reasons
- Apple launches battery cases for iPhone 11 series with an extra button, here’s what it is for
What to do when your iPhone won’t charge have 342 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 28, 2020. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.