Hillside Fisheries in Ackworth is celebrating its first year in business. And as part of the celebrations the chippy is teaming up with your Express for a great offer, the chance to win a year’s supply of fish and chips, which is a regular portion of fish and chips once a week for 12 months.All customers need to do is fill in the coupon in this week’s Express – out today – and take it along to Hillside Fisheries on Barnsley Road in Ackworth, to claim free peas, curry or gravy when they purchase a regular portion of Fish and Chips and enter the competition.Charlie Tipton, owner and chief fryer, said “It’s hard to believe that we have been open for a year. “Since we opened, in September last year, we have met lots of lovely customers and made some great friends in Ackworth. “Giving away free fish and fish chips for a year to a customer seemed like a great way to celebrate.”There’s been a chip shop on Barnsley Road in Ackworth for more than 70 years, unfortunately the shop was gutted by a fire and was closed for more than three years, when Charlie took it over. Anyone… Read full this story
- Win free fish and chips for a year with this week's Express
- Here's how to get free fish and chips for a YEAR from Hillside Fisheries
- George Taft on Nando's, salmon and a win on the road for Cambridge United
- This is the pie named the best of the year
- Royal Mint to re-release alphabet 10p coins and they could be worth up to £100
- Vegan pie crowned supreme champion for first time at British Pie Awards
- Food & Drink Awards 2019: The shortlist has been announced
- Where do our region's top chefs like to eat?
- Established city pub is on fire with Holly at the helm
- The Nottingham garden centre where the food is like a top-notch restaurant
- What’s the worst line of business you could be in, if we’re heading for no deal?
- Pannal news
Win free fish and chips for a year! have 348 words, post on www.pontefractandcastlefordexpress.co.uk at September 20, 2018. This is cached page on Konitono Deal. If you want remove this page, please contact us.